When it comes to family fun at today's resorts, more and more resorts are catering to children with a variety of kids' programs. However, the quality of these programs still various pretty significantly. It's not enough at a top property to have a table with arts and crafts, a pool and a playground. As parents we want to give our children the opportunity to experience the destination, spend time exploring and learn something. We've come to expect more, and so have our kids.
The resorts highlighted here all operate a supervised children's program, camp or club, where you can drop your children off daily to participate in organized activities. They each dedicate ample and separate space for the children's activities, each offers something extraordinary, above and beyond the expected.
Written by Carrie Calzaretta
10 Best Kids' Programs
- Cayman Islands: The Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman
- Hawaii: Grand Wailea
- New York: Mohonk Mountain House
- Georgia: Cloister at Sea Island
- New Mexico: Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa
- Jamaica: Half Moon Rose Hall
- Jamaica: Franklyn D. Resort
- Florida: The Ritz-Carlton, Naples
- Vermont: Smugglers' Notch
- California: Hotel del Coronado