FAMILY & FRIENDS
There is much to enjoy in Florence for families and groups of friends.
Let our dedicated Kid's Concierge entertain your little ones. From Italian classes to picnics and pasta making lessons, children will be captivated.
He can also suggest many enticing activities for families. A museum treasure hunt, a visit to a chocolate workshop or an ice-cream factory, or a bike tour around the city are just a few examples.
For more information and to meet our mascot Rory the Lion, download our Smile Club factsheet >
Available from 17 May through September.
Family Friendly Features
- Family friendly restaurant with high chairs and children’s menu
- Barbeque by the pool during the summer
- Cribs and disposable bottles
- Dedicated Kids’ Concierge
- Children's welcome kit with DVDs, slippers and bathrobes
- Supervised Smile kids’ club six days a week (1 May to 30 September)
- Professional babysitting on request
Limonaia Suite and Villa
Ideal for families or friends travelling together, this historic apartment can be connected on request to a second suite.
See the sights on a guided bike tour through the heart of Florence, the renowned Chianti wine region or the former Etruscan/Roman town of Fiesole.